The Milstein Medical Asian American Partnership Foundation (MMAAP Foundation) exists to improve world health by developing mutually beneficial partnerships between the US and China, as well as greater Asia. Working with some of the premier health organizations in the world, MMAAP Foundation brings together and funds exchanges among the best research, medical talents, and institutions in the regions.
The Foundation has become a highly respected international foundation, demonstrating expertise in producing medical and scientific progress with integrity and efficiency.
MMAAP Foundation is pleased to offer fellowship and project awards in geriatric medicine under the Irma & Paul Milstein Program for Senior Health, dermatology, translational medicine, reproductive medicine (IVF), and stem cell research and regenerative medicine.
Among the Milstein-supported organizations expected to participate are the following:
- Senior Healthcare: The Irma and Paul Milstein Program for Senior Health
- Dermatology: American Skin Association and the Milstein Medical Research Program at the Rockefeller University
- Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine
- Reproductive Medicine (IVF)
- Translational Medicine: The Abby and Howard Milstein Chemistry Core Facility and Program in Chemical Biology at Weill Cornell Medical College
In 2018, MMAAP Foundation successfully registered its China Representative Office in Beijing. This will further strengthen its philanthropic efforts towards China and greater Asia, and promote scholarly exchange and a bilateral relationship between the US and China.